YOUTH FOR HUMAN RIGHTS FREE EDUCATION PACKAGE
The path toward the goal of a world where people treat each other with respect and dignity is through effective education. Many human rights organizations focus on research and advocacy for the victims of abuse.
Youth for Human Rights International complements this work by addressing those issues with educational materials and activities.
Therefore our Youth for Human Rights Education Package is provided to educators free of charge.
Included therein are the following human rights action tools:
- The Youth for Human Rights Educator’s Guide contains lesson plans, enrichment activities, ideas for activating the students on human rights education and a list of specific correlations of the lessons to model education standards. This is a resource for implementing a complete human rights curriculum in your class or school, or can be integrated into an existing curriculum.
- The Story of Human Rights is a powerful and compelling documentary film that defines human rights by telling the dramatic story of their history and development from earliest times to the present day. It is suitable for all ages and is available in 17 languages.
- Public service announcements depict each of the 30 Articles of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights. These individual videos portray in real-life terms what each one of the 30 human rights is. They have been airing on TV, in movie theaters and sports stadiums all over the world. They are translated in 17 languages.
- UNITED music video, a winner of more than a dozen international awards—including “Best Short Film” at the New York International Independent Film Festival. This five-minute, street-savvy, multiethnic video gives a human rights message and advocates nonviolence. Available in 17 languages.
- The What Are Human Rights? booklet contains a fully illustrated, youth version of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights that makes human rights understandable for young people. It is available in packages of 24.
- Posters depicting the 30 human rights help reinforce human rights education in your school or community centers. (One human right per poster).
- Glossary of terms, references to print and online resources.
BRINGING HUMAN RIGHTS TO LIFE FREE EDUCATION PACKAGE
Education is the foundation and catalyst for changing the state of human rights in the world, but educators need effective materials and tools they can use to easily incorporate human rights in their curriculum.
Recognizing this, here is the answer: the Bringing Human Rights to Life Education Package.
Free to educators, it gives teachers and educators everywhere a resource to help bring the concepts of human rights to life and make them a reality in the hearts, minds and actions of those who study the subject.
You can request a free kit to our association.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 0039 3317176639